Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Self Symbol Reflection








1.  My concept is representing how I am a loving person and how my laugh is contagious. I like to spread happiness and my laugh usually makes other people laugh. The ending fireworks are meant to represent my fun side and how I'm usually hyper and fun but also how I am messy. I show my compassion through the growing heart. It grows and then disappears. Then I had the laughing face and more and more "ha" show up. This gives the idea of the laughter spreading. Finally the ending sparks help the fun idea because it is a vibrant contrast on the black background but also messy, which is representative of me.

2. Originally, my thumbnails had more detail but not very much change between frames. By using photoshop I wasn't able to do as many small details however I was able to change the picture more significantly. Also, I began with many simple thumbnails and for my project I combined some of them together to portray multiple components of me that more fully shows who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment